Learn art, love art, and have fun. Students at the Leo Angelo Art class explore art mediums of all different kinds from watercolor, acrylic paints, charcoal, and pencil, and more. Different art styles, techniques, and artists throughout history provide the foundation of each class, opening up the world of art history to each student.
This class teaches all the core concepts and forms of art (including but not limited to abstract, mixed media, acrylics, oils, sculpture and 3D) and helps sculpt the creative skills of the child.
– Drawing tools kit (graphite pencils at least 3 different softness, charcoal pencils – black and white, kneaded eraser, charcoal sticks, sharpener, blending tools, eraser)
– Black liner
– Black paper or board – 14×17 or bigger
– White paper or board – 16×20 or bigger
– Drawing/charcoal paper – 5 pages
– Bristol Velum or Mixed Media paper – 5 pages
– Mixed Media or Charcoal paper 16×20 min – 1 page (for portrait)
– Watercolor paint and brush
How it Works:
Select Date and time, then Click “BOOK NOW” and follow the prompts to pay. After the purchase, you will receive a purchase confirmation.