Want to get started with Digital Art? Not sure where to begin? Our beginner’s course will set you up with a basic introduction to this exciting media under the tuition of a professional digital artist. Digital Art know-how is an invaluable tool for anyone thinking about a career in the visual arts or business! This is an awesome beginners class for those who are new to the medium of digital art. By the end of this course, you will be motivated to make your own digital art images using paintings or your own artwork, sketches, or photographs.
For more experienced artists or those who have taken a procreate class before, your instructor will meet you at your level.
In this course we will use the Procreate App, this App is the leading creative application made for iPad. In this course we will:
- Get acquainted and confident in using the software to its full potential
- Learn how to create images using your own drawings, paintings, or photographs and set them on a digital art canvas.
- Learn how to layer your art to create depth and movement.
- Use multiple layers to move or transform objects or subjects simultaneously.
- Learn how to use importable brush sets (thousands of choices) for stunning textures, and customize your own palettes for cool looks!
- Learn how to fill your line work and use color panels to full effect! Add metallic and roughness for high-definition 3D!
- Research awesome backgrounds and learn how to use Perspective Blur filters to create depth and movement.
- Examine a huge variety of styles and techniques to push your images to the max!