Activity Date: Activity Expired
Start Time: 09:00 AM
Week Days: Monday , Tuesday , Wednesday , Thursday , Saturday , Sunday
Duration of Activity: 60 Minutes
In this course you will learn all of the above basic WordPress skills plus how to add additional features in plugins and how to develop iOS and android WordPress based apps.
How about more advanced topics you will learn?
• WordPress website migration and moving sites to different hosts and servers.
• Hosting differences and migration services.
• Using staging areas for website development and updating.
• Working with Theme Frameworks and Child Themes.
• Creating a Child Theme manually and using a plugin.
• Customizing the WordPress Dashboard for clients.
• Working with plugins, and vetting them for usability, reputation and longevity.
• Website Speed and Performance testing.
• Custom Post Types for customizing a website’s functionality to match the needs of a client.
• Working with and extending Genesis Child Themes.
• Setting up email systems: transactional email sent by WordPress, marketing email sent to email lists in bulk, and specific email addresses at website domains.
• ECommerce and WordPress: using WooCommerce to build a webstore, and using Custom Post Types within WooCommerce.
• Customizing Account, Cart, and Checkout pages.
• Shipping and Digital Delivery.
• Updating WordPress, Themes and Plugins.
• Managing multiple websites for recurring income.
• Creating multiple backup and restore systems.
• Using website security through https:// and SSL Certificates.