Defining your process? April 28, 2021 – Zoom Workshop
Click to view virtual store for  Mirror Ink
Booking cost $225.00
Thriving Brands Workshops
! Thriving Brands is our robust advancement program designed to meet you where you are in your business’s development and take it to the next level. Through our in-depth group sessions, we elevate your life perception and give you unparalleled perspective on your business. These sessions help you tap into your purpose and discover a balanced approach to this often-demanding lifestyle.
• Approach your business from a fresh perspective
• Gain clarity in your direction and bring passion to your message
• Learn how to package YOU in a unique way
• Discover new possible revenue streams
• Build your plan and strategies in real-time
• Know how to execute your plan efficiently
• Learn to implement marketing strategies immediately
Defining your process?
Now that you have perfected your marketing, those clients will start rolling in! But have you taken the time to define your process? Creating a streamlined procedure ensures that all your clients and leads receive the highest level of service, leading directly to closing sales. In this workshop, you will learn how to best utilize tech tools, call-to-actions and scheduling to best define your business process and seamlessly walk clients and employees through that internal procedure. Defining your process will ultimately save you time and money and setting your boundaries early in the process will enable you to avoid burnout.
• Business structure and process
• Defining to schedule your business.
• Tech tools
• How to bring your clients through your internal process
• What is your call-to-action?
• Learn your boundaries within your process and how to stick to it.
How Does it Work?
After registration, you’ll receive a zoom meeting invite.
TimeZone : (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
Location Title : Mirror Ink
Location Address : Virtual - 55414
Age Group : Adults (Age 18+)
day of week class : wednesday
duration of each class : 2.5 Hrs
Event Type : Virtual
Selected City : Minneapolis