Strategy makes the world go round April 07, 2021 – Zoom Workshop
Click to view virtual store for  Mirror Ink
Booking cost $225.00
Thriving Brands Workshops
! Thriving Brands is our robust advancement program designed to meet you where you are in your business’s development and take it to the next level. Through our in-depth group sessions, we elevate your life perception and give you unparalleled perspective on your business. These sessions help you tap into your purpose and discover a balanced approach to this often-demanding lifestyle.
• Approach your business from a fresh perspective
• Gain clarity in your direction and bring passion to your message
• Learn how to package YOU in a unique way
• Discover new possible revenue streams
• Build your plan and strategies in real-time
• Know how to execute your plan efficiently
• Learn to implement marketing strategies immediately
Strategy makes the world go round
You have identified your business niche, you know exactly who your ideal audience is, you even have your goals set…but have you taken the time to map out your strategy? This is an important part of your business plan, and in this workshop, we will show you knew tactics to create the best step-by-step plan to connect with your audience. Once you have your strategy, you will learn about how to analyze your wins and losses and come back with stronger strategy each time you collect new data.
• Discover new possible revenue streams.
• marketing and brand strategy around your products and services
• How to create a strategy that resonates with your audiences
• analyzing their wins and loss in business and getting answers to why they work or did not.
• Expose to different types of tactics and ideas.
• Approach your business with a fresh perspective.
How Does it Work?
After registration, you’ll receive a zoom meeting invite.
TimeZone : (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
Location Title : Mirror Ink
Location Address : Virtual - 55414
Age Group : Adults (Age 18+)
day of week class : wednesday
duration of each class : 2.5 Hrs
Event Type : Virtual
Selected City : Minneapolis